Who doesn’t like pancakes? I am obseeeesseeed with pancakes. They can make any day so much better. You can put Nutella on them, Maple Syrup, blueberries and just about everything good on there. This is my favorite recipe to make them!
Preparation: 10 minutes. Baking: around 2-4 minutes per pancake. Makes 10-ish pancakes.
What you need:
- 2 cups of flower
- 4 teaspoons (or a tablespoon and a teaspoon)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 tablespoons of oil. (if you have it use vegetable oil, if not use olive oil)
Optionally some fruit!
What to do!
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, and make a well!
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry ones and stir.
- Heat up your griddle or pan, and grease it with some butter. You don’t want to use too much, but also not too less. You won’t have to re-grease the pan.
- Put about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and cook them until you see cool bubbles (air bubbles) on top of it, and flip. I struggle so much flipping pancakes… Before you flip you can add the optional fruit.
- Add whatever you want on top of it!
I hope you enjoyed the post! There weren’t any pictures because my phone crashed and didn’t save the pictures I took 😦